Sunday, August 23, 2009

you're only a moment away, if ever there's a dream to live

So yesterday I went to the Skate Jam, which was pretty awesome. Once there I hooked up w/ Dylan, Aurora, Brody, Sammy and some other kid named... nope can't remember. It was really fun, we took part in the mural; painting panels w/ spray paint. It was really fun and it's definetly something that I could see myself doing in the future... I'm feeling very artistic at the moment.
I had to tear myself away eventually to go to work for 130. It was super slow, but I still ended up staying 'till 4. I was working w/ Carrie and totaly bugged her the entire time; it was fun. Once I got off, and Aaron showed up w/ my booze, Shaelee met me @ Stone Pipe. She filled out an application form, maybe we'll be co-workers !
Then we headed to her house, and proceeded to get drunk.
It was fun, we had some good laughs. Shaelee eventually fell asleep at like 1 in the morning... after we'd went to Steph's on an egg mission, juggled, almost fell down stairs, baked a cake, creeped facebook photos, and of course sang ridiculously bad on many videos.
Woke up early this morning 'cause of the dogs... no parents home to deal w/ which was good since we were spralled all over the place. We really didn't drink that much, but we got pree drunk.
This morning we ate the cake we made (only some of it) then creeped sexy halloween costumes and talked about how sex-less our lives are haha
At 1230 my dad picked me up, it was nice to see him. Although we live in the same house it doesn't really happen often. So now I'm here, feeling tired and really hungry and wishing I was a heck of a lot skinnier (a side effect of hanging out w/ the most beautiful shaelee).
I've got to go to work this evening, so a shower is most definetly in order.
My parents and I are most likely going camping tomorrow, and Tamara is arriving. We'll pass each other on the highway, I dont know if I'll see her this visit. I don't know if I want too, I know I'll just fall head over heels back in love w/ her as my bestfriend even for the short amount of time she's here.
Hazen's got to Tofino. I wish he could've come camping w/ me.

No comments:

Post a Comment