Thursday, August 20, 2009

dooooown town (8)

So yesterday I didn't do much, painted, hopped on the community bus and met hazen, got icecream, got part of Alex's birthday present, walked to Hazen's, had an icecream fight, went to work, watched Law & Order SVU then went to bed.
Couldn't sleep last night, these darn stretchers ! I can't lay on my side; which is how I sleep ! aaah bummer. So after I got off the phone w/ Hazen I tossed and turned... I think I got maybe an hour or 2 of sleep w/ all the moments I drifted off put together. I'm sleeping downstairs, which is fun !
I'm up early today, and am heading into town w/ my mom to go and see my sister. We're going to shop, then have lunch. I might get my bar peircing !! Then after lunch we are going back to little 'ol Sooke for Alex's birthday party. It should be fun, haven't seen anyone all summer !
Hazen & I are doing a joint-birthday present...
1. a massive bag of peanut m&ms
2. a system of a down cd
3. a DISTURBED (it's a band) tee shirt
4. an awesome card

wooooooot !
I'm looking forward to seeing my sister, it's been a while. But even more so I'm looking forward to seeing Hazen; we really just haven't had enough time together lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment