Wednesday, August 12, 2009

273 days

So today is 9 months w/ Hazen.
I'm not going to lie, I never thought this would happen to me.
I thought I would spend the rest of my schooling career watching and coaching my girls through endless one-of-a-kind love stories... I'd never thought I'd write my own.
Looking back on the past 9 months, it's been good. A few ups and downs, but not too bumpy. I have to say that today ... right now, I'm the happiest I've ever been.
Not like that spurr of the moment happy that you get when something special and particular happens (well I've got that too..) but that under-lying current of happiness that you've felt consistantly for a while. It's not a quick shower, it's a long bubble bath !
I'm extremely excited for Markus's, and I will most likely blogg again after to recount the events. I just wish today would pass by fast, I can't wait for 6 o'clock ! There's things I have to do, chores and such, so I'm sure that it will pass by rather quickly as long as I don't just sit around. Gotta keep moving !

1 comment: