Sunday, August 9, 2009

Don't fall asleep, they'll find us here. I know a place to dissapear

Today I didn't do much, painted downstairs and went to work. That's about it.
I felt ill today, which really sucks. Ill in 3 different kind of ways, w/ a headache.
Fuck you Tom, don't you know it's impolite to arrive a week early ?
I tried to call in sick for work, after throwing up, but no dice. When you've only got 2 chances for people to cover your shift it's often hard to do. Alex & Will, busy and never answers they're phone. fucker.
Work wasn't too bad, really busy and I felt a bit better by that time. Today was all about the room, I'm currently working on painting the shelves which is a bitch. makes me want to give up.
When I got off work I stopped by Hazen's to bring him some food (Seafood Linguini Alfredo) but he was asleep. His dad and I 007ed it into his room, only to find him curled up on top of his blankets in a ball using his hands as pillows. It was freaking adorable.
Well t'was an uneventful day, but I'm still exhausted. Being sick does that to you.
G'night !

No comments:

Post a Comment