Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Ryan"

So it amazes me how alike I am to a person I never knew before. It's scary.
"Ryan" has so many feelings, and tendancies that are like mine. Ryan is some one that I only knew from a distance, and tried my hardest to be cool around. Now after reading pages of secret blogg I feel I know them a lot more, not b/c I've read what they sent me to read... but b/c I can relate to almost every paragraph.
Me and this person, could be friends maybe.
Ryan used to do things, that I do now. They did these things when they were my age, so maybe they know how I feel. I look at my life, like a story to be written and often I find myself instead of living a moment looking at it. Looking at it and preparing a story, the kind that you read and think "wow this person must have been having the time of their life at that very moment". Stories that are written to make you think that.
Ryan knows the feeling of numbness more than I do, but I'm not sure by how much.
Previously hated, previously faked, presently revolutionizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment