Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i try, but sometimes i fail.

emiegrace says ; So Gabbie pretty much hates me eh ?
James P says ; ... yeah pretty much.
emiegrace says ; Why ?
James P says ; she just thinks that Hazen could get somebody better.

I shouldn't let it get to me, but I just can't help it. I battle w/ 3 things...
1. how can she make that kind of assumption ? when she doesn't know anything about me, or me & Hazen ?
2. does she only think that b/c she knows her little sister likes Hazen and thinks that they would be better off together ?
3. Maybe she's right...

4 comments:

  1. 4. Maybe your focus is blurred, and you need to readjust it to make clear what you and Hazen have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean ? make clear to who ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so not right.
    you are the best thing to ever happen to that boy. and don't you forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, I guess I'm not as uncaring about what other people say than I thought... I'm feeling better now though.
    The sting has gone away, I guess its just shocking when some one calls you on your greatest fear

    ReplyDelete