Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One hell of a day... so far

Well today, as well as a hangover, I got food posioning. One piece of friggen pizza from a shady pizzeria and BOOM. I spend the morning spewin' my guts all over the bathroom.
Now when I was little I had a stomach infection and spent 2 years in and out of the hospital, and for a while after had to take pills to re-build the lining of my digestive system where it had been eroded by the stomach acid. Now normally it wouldn't matter, but when you're throwing up enough to empty your stomach and move on to the acid atleast 2 a week your digestive track sees a lot more acid than it can handle. I've been okay for a while, but b/c of previous damage when ever I get the flu, or food posioning (2nd time now) it's much much much worse.
I hate the feeling of throwing up even after your stomach is empty. The shaky rattle that wrenches its way from the pit of your stomach to the top of your head. The invisable hands that take your head and squeeze it until every orfice spews. It's a familiar go-round, but it still sucks.
So I woke up early this morning, and started to puke. Thinking it was just the hangover I shrugged it off, just a "just let it pass" thing... until it got outta hand. I'm kind of an expert on throwing up, and this was no hangover. I phoned my mom and she got lost coming to get me. Eventually I made it home, eventually the heaving stopped and eventually I fell asleep.
Now I've finished watching the 3rd Harry Potter and am trying to nibble a banana. Hazen has family arriving tonight so he can't come over, which sucks b/c I'm sitting here hurting and all I want is to curl up in his arms and watch the 4th Harry Potter =[

No comments:

Post a Comment