Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Day For Men.

Well first of all I just want to say I love being w/ Hazen, and I also love being taken.
For a girl who was single for over 2 years while her friends and their boyfriends floated around her ... well you just never get over that. You're always kind of scarred, always kinda lonely.
Well the past 24 hours have been a day for men.
Today I spent the day w/ Dalton, which was cool. He's a really great guy, he's got a crazy strong personality. You either love it, or you hate it. I think he's cool, he's definetly different from anyone else I know which is refreshing in a place where so many people are the same cookie-cutter. I can see us becoming great friends, w/ me unavailable it just takes out that whole aspect and allows us to be friends. I love it, and I love how Hazen trusts me to hang out w/ Dalton all day. Dalton's pretty funny, and he could be one of the things I'm looking for.
I didn't see Hazen today, which sucked but I did see him for a couple of hours yesterday, then went to work. It was nice to see him, we worked through some things which was good =]
Last night I worked the shift w/ Trevor Forget, aka Brandon Forget's father. He told me some things, that made my heart hurt. They were brought on by the resignation of Brandon's ex-girlfriend Jessica.
"you know I gave Brandon shit for what he did to you last year right ?"
"what ? no, really. I've had worse."
"no, he was a real asshole. and then he had the nerve to ask me how you were doing ! he was going on like 'i'm such a fucking idiot, I should'a stayed w/ emily then none of this shit w/ jessica would've ever happened... you see her... how is she ?' well I told him to fuck off"
I don't really miss Brandon, what he did hurt me b/c I really really liked him. We could've had the perfect mix of passion & comfort, too bad he's an asshole. What Trevor said caught me off gaurd, and brought up old stuff that I don't think about anymore. Why would I when I've got Hazen ?
Then today a flamboyantly gay African-American man came in to get some take out, and as he was leaving he said
"you know it's pretty young girls like yourself that make us question ourselves"
This made me smile, it was a cute compliment compared to the disturbing things to come ...
I was in the back of the kitchen scrapin off plates and joking around w/ Aaron.
"fuck I cut my hand"
"Oh no you're gonna die"
"fuck I am too"
"can I have your car once you're dead ?"
"naw only suckin dick would get you that"
"...."
"haha that shut you up pretty quick. Naw your brother would kill me"
"I would kill myself."
"actually I'm not so sure about your brother, I was there when Chicken told him he likes ya, he didn't seem too mad"
"ew, Chicken ?"
"yeah actually it was just last night that me, chicken and your brother were sittin there smokin a doobie and talkin about you. Now that I'm single we're havin a competition, but 'cause we're not assholes we're waitin 'till that boyfriend of yours fucks up bad enough that you dump his ass. Then we'll get a fair shot ya see ? I think your brother would rather see you w/ Chicken though... probably b/c he's only 17 when I'm 19 haha. Oh well... we'll see"
Well sorry Aaron, and Chicken for that matter, but I love Hazen. I really do. Being around all these other guys today has really opened my eyes to how special what Hazen and I have is. We trust each other enough to let each other hang w/ guys (or girls) alone, and we trust each other enough to still come running back into each other's arms.
Hazen Price, I love you and I can't wait to start a new school year w/ you... mind you we've still got some things on our summer To-Do check list !

2 comments: