Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball"

WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
Sorry everyone, I don't mean to bragg but...
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
In case you're not lucky enough to have your phone number start with 642 therefore you don't know what Markus' Wharfside Restaurant is here's a re-cap.
MWR is one of Sooke's two 5 star restaurants, joined by the Harbour House. Markus' is owned and run by ... you gussed it ! Markus (and his wife Tatum) ! It's a small intimate restaurant that costs a pretty penny as the views are amazing, the food orgasmic and the service extrodinary.
My most darling Hazen happens to work at said paradise and gets to eat and socialize there weekly. Now it's been a fantasy of mine to go to MWR for a while now, and it's coming true !
Next Wednesday Hazen and I will have been dating for 9 months. 9 whole months !!! That's my longest relationship to date, and I believe his as well. Now I can't believe how happy I am, not just that we're going to MWR but how happy I am w/ him. We spent the day together, being extremely goofy the entire time. The weather wasn't as warm as usual, but I had my own portable sun and I couldn't help but smile the entire time.
Today was great, and sitting here blogging I can't help but to smile even w/ the fatigue that pulls at my lips b/c ....
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !
WE'RE GOING TO MARKUS'S !

No comments:

Post a Comment