Friday, August 21, 2009

ouchies. it's contagious.

So yesterday was as great as I was hoping that it would be !
Lunch w/ my sister was great, it'd be a long time since I'd seen her and her & my mom (step-mom to her) worked out a lot of stuff =] I couldn't help but to interject a little "awwe look at this little bonding moment". It was great.
Then we went to Pair 'O Dice aaaand I got 2 new piercings ! Well there's 2 holes, only kind of one piercing.
I present to you ... THE INDUSTRIAL
also notice the new gauges !
I also got a ring put in my nose (see top picture !). My mom cried, I was like "come on !". But I guess I get that parents spend all their time trying to keep their children safe and then we just go and punch holes in ourself !
After piercings I went to Lyle's Place and bought Alex's birthday present, a DISTURBED tee shirt which he loved.
Then we headed back to Sooke, after a quick stop @ Starbucks, and I bought a card for Alex. Then I walked over to Alex's. The party was okay, kind of boring for the first part. Bekki and I livened it up a bit by pouring water on Alex and there was a few pretty funny rounds of Boche Ball !
At 6 or so Hazen showed up, which just made everything better =]
We went to Sooke Elementary and fooled around on the play equiptment, and then in the field. All of us together, wrestlin and playin football and such. We went back to Alex's and I spent a good cuddle on Hazen's lap in a lawn chair. Then we played football which eventually turned into Full Tackle British Bulldog, which was fun. I would often get spectacularly tackled to the ground by Hazen only to be smothered w/ kisses.
It was a fun night, especially after the sun went down !

No comments:

Post a Comment