Sunday, August 2, 2009

"eew now you're going to be all sticky"

Today was a good day. Got up, blogged. Made an aaamazing breakfast bagel/sandwhich... showered then headed into town w/ me mumsie ! It was really nice to spend some time w/ her, for once it didn't feel like we were just pretending to like each other. Between my brother and my grama and hazen and friends and my dad and my great aunt and so many other things we haven't seen a lot of each other and a day in town was nice.
My mum and I spent the afternoon in Wal-Mart, which I hate... Wal-Mart that is, not spending time with my mum. I twittered "Oh Wal-Mart, you're a sadistic bitch but your cheap price get my broke ass everytime".
I got some new yoga pants, a black t-shirt w/ over long vest, a new dress, a pair of black twisted flats, a pair of black and white plaid flats aaaaaaaaand some Cheddar Ritz Chips. The Ritz Chips are the best part ! Oh ! and I also got some AAAAAWESOME belts, for $5 each !
Then I came back to lil 'ol Sooke and went to work. Had a good shift, and made some progress w/ my boss =] feeling really good about my job. Then after work Hazen met me up Sooke and we grabbed some icecream, hence the title, then walked back to his house... he showed me his new wetsuit which he bought from a co-worker of mine. My mom showed up and we passed along some pictures from the art show, I declined Charmaine's invitation to MyChosen Cafe tomorrow b/c I have to work, then asked her if I could take Madeliene out for a movie. His parents litterally gasped.
And now I'm home, and really want to read my book !
Black Flats !
White & Black Plaid Flats !
Yellow Belt
White Belt
Red & White Belt
The others you'll have to see another time, there just isn't enough light in my room !
Now the world of the Rupununi River calls me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment