Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yaaaaaaaaaaaawn ;; streeeetchh

good morning !
Sooo yesterday...
got up, and scapbooked !! It was nice, I completed my first page in my new jumb0 scrap book. It's filled w/ pictures from last year's production of Grease ! It was kind of annoying though b/c I knew I had to go to work which put a deadline on my creativity which sucked. Eventually I scrambled to finish and got the page done, and started getting ready. I used some of my new clothes to make a fabulous outfit for work and jumped on the motor bike w/ my dad and screamed into work.
I can't wait until next year when I can get my motorcycle's license, but first I have to learn how to ride a motor bike ! Something my dad promised to teach me this summer, a promise I bullied him into on the pretext of him not getting me anything for my birthday. We'll see if it happens, but one way or an other I'm getting my motorcycle's license next June.
Once I got to work, it was EXTREMELY BUSY. It was soooo busy ! Like a fucking GONG SHOW. But Laura, Debbie, the new girl Shannon and I rocked that shit. When ever it's super busy and things work out only one word comes to my mind. ROCKSTAR.
Alex called and I ended up working a double shift. 1230 - 930 but it was good ! Made lots of money, $75 on my paycheck and $30 tips.
I'm officially out of debt to my mother, my camera is mine ! It took me 1 month and 2 days to pay off $215. WOOT ! So now I'm out of debt and tomorrow am going to get a kick ass pay check =]
I liked working yesterday, it was a good day at the restaurant. I don't mind work, I like it even... as long as it's busy. When you're just waiting around it fucking sucks. Anywhooo ... I was surprised yesterday at how happy I was. The entire day, I felt great. Makin $$, workin hard and bickering w/ Erin & Adam, gotta love those guys. And Laura's great too =]
Well now I need to figure out what I'm going to do today, hopefully see Hazen. I miss him, it's been a few days !

No comments:

Post a Comment