Saturday, August 15, 2009

ARG.

So last night Hazen called, and said he couldn't babysit w/ me today which is really frusterating. I agreed to babysit all day on Saturdays on 1 condition : that we would do it together.
Now his parents won't let him, which makes it not his fault but who am I supposed to be mad at now ? His parents ? I can't. They're too great.
Who cares that now I'm stuck w/ 2 boys I can barely handle all day ? It's not that I'm lazy, or don't want to babysit... it's b/c the boys we babysit are sometimes almost uncontrolable. They're terrors.
Today I'm babysitting from 830 - 230 then working at Stone Pipe @ 530.
I'm feeling really frusterated, and really bestfriend-less.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I could always help you babysit. If you needed help. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete