Saturday, August 15, 2009

14/08/09

Yesterday,
I caught the community bus in, which is always a kind of localizing expirience. Unlike the larger BC Transit busses everyone talks, to each other to the driver; everyone knows and care about each other. I sit in the back of the bus, not contributing to the conversation but I enjoy it none the less.
Once in Sooke I went into the bank and w/drew the last of my paycheck, they always seem to not quite last as long as you need them too. Then I met Hazen for lunch, and we went to the Stone Pipe. I don't mind eating there, it's got a good vibe and I feel really comfortable there... most likely b/c I've spent thousands of hours there. I also get a discount, which is a bonus. We had a lovely lunch, veggie burgers and veggie quesadillas.
Afterwards we walked up to Movie Gallery and rented I Love You, Man. Then we went back to his place to watch it. We also got some slushies... whch ended up getting dumped on each other. When we got back to Hazen's I changed into some of his clothes and put in a load of laundry. Then we watched our movie, only Claudette was home so we had downstairs to ourselves.
It was great to watch a movie w/out Damien, I could turn and kiss him when ever I liked. I could cuddle into his arms w/out worrying what anyone thought. It was a great movie, funnier the second time.
We got dinner at Subway then I walked Hazen to work, then went into town w/ Jessica Lampe to see The Time Traveller's Wife. I was a little nervous about hanging out w/ her w/ just the 2 of us, but it was great. It seems I've grown away from a lot of my friends and it was good to reconnect w/ Jess. We laughed our way downtown to the movie theathre, then wasted time by trying to discover what the ceiling was made out of... the young attendant was very helpful =]
We also discovered our future careers, janitors @ the Caprice ! I've missed having a female best friend... Jessica isn't my best friend but she's one of my closest. I think at this moment Hazen is my best friend... atleast I spend the most time w/ him haha.
We made our way back to our small town and eventually into bed. It was a great day, a great goofball of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment