Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This tea needs more milk

So yesterday I got up, and spent a while on the computer aimlessly watching podcasts. Then for the first time in a while I went for a run. It started out good and while I was just begining my run, pounding down the driveway, I felt amazing. By the time I got to my turn around point though I was hurtin, and felt like I was going to pass out. It's been a while since I ran so all the progress I'd built up was starting to fade away... mostly my lungs.
Once I finished my run I jumped in the shower, it was an especially long one b/c I was just trying to stop hurting. Then Hazen phoned, I'd have to phone him back.
Does it ever happen to you that you have plans for the day and then all of a sudden you just don't want to do them anymore ?
Well Hazen was supposed to come over here, but for some reason I wanted to go downtown.
Weeee'ree going dooooooooooooooooowntooooown ! (showtune voice) So anyways, we ended up on the 240 bus to Victoria. Now normally I love riding the bus w/ Hazen, it's just the 2 of us in close quarters w/out a care in the world. Then James and Gabbie Price got on. Fuck my life. By the end of the ride I was almost in tears, Gabbie just makes me feel so inferior. Telling me to stop doing things which I wasn't doing in the first place, mocking my laugh. Now I'm trying hard to become my own person, I've come a long ways, and to not care what other people think but Gabbie is beautiful, strong, older, confident and likes Hazen (not romanticly) which just diminishes my confidence and makes me want to curl up in a ball. And I just don't like James. He's going into grade 12 and will no doubt hit on all the grade 9s, just like he did this year. Grow up James.
Once we got off the bus things perked up, we wandered about. Went to Phat Phege's, Culture Craze, Pair 'O Dice, The Patch (which I am now totaly in love w/ btw) and of course Lyle's Place. I bought some gauges and Hazen got Jimmi Hendrix CD ; Electric Ladyland.
Then we saw The Time Traveller's Wife, my 2nd time seeing it... although this time I had something to distract me from the movie haha
It was a good night, and one that was played by the ear. Go where ever we wanted, eat where ever we wanted, just go w/ the flow. Yeah, we're hippies like that.

1 comment:

  1. sweetie, Gabbie is NOTHING for you to worry about.

    take it from somone who knows, and someone who has been reading your blog for a long time

    she is VERY inscure.


    alos dont metion this to anyone heh heh heh
    you are a much stonger, happier, more loved, beautiful person than she is. and im one of her good friends.
    dont let her comments bring you down, thats just how she is.

    really she just trying to make herself feel better.

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete