Thursday, August 13, 2009

we sow seeds to see us through b/c dreams don't always come true

So I'm in a really bad mood.
This morning while I was blogging the earlier post about last night I was on the phone w/ Hazen and found out he wouldn't be able to hang out during the day, but maybe at night. Which put me in a really bad mood. But then I just continued to plug on writing my blogg entry which brightened my day just re-living the amazing night I had last night.
Soon enough I was finished my post and he had to leave to go into Langford w/ his family, then I meddled on the computer for a bit but my Grandma kept coming out and telling me things that I've listened to her complain about for the past 2 days (her bee sting) so I grabbed my rollers and headed downstairs to continue painting the wretched shelves.
The shelves didn't brighten my mood, they're really pissing me off. Also I'm almost out of blue paint which means I either have to stretch to make it work or get a new can which will cost me more money and won't be the exact some color. They never are.
So 4 hours after I headed down there I came back up stairs covered w/ blue paint and white primer. Mostly primer, considering the blue paint washes off. Now I'm on the phone w/ Hazen again, and just found out he won't be able to come to our joint-babysitting gig tonight. Fucker.
So now my day is just shitty, and I'm still not feeling to great.
I'll finish this post, so I can go punch something.
Hmmm... maybe I'll go ride my fat horse

No comments:

Post a Comment