Thursday, August 6, 2009

just smile innocently

Today I took Madeleine into town =]
I showed up at Hazen' s house about 1215, him, James and Katie were jamming downstairs but I just snuck upstairs... covered by the horrid noise of James singing. When I finally stuck my head in the door the only thing James and Kate said to me was "you look different. Like older or something." "Yeah you look different". Thanks guys.
Then Charmaine drove Madeleine and I to the bus, we sat in the second to front seat of the double decker b/c Maddy hadn't even been on a double-decker bus before. We saw G Force, which was actually a good movie. I thought it was going to be horrid, but Madeleine wanted to see it to so off we went... but I actually liked it. Then we did some shopping, and had dinner at Romeo's.
The day went well, I think Madeleine had a good time but I'm not sure. It was kind of hard to keep the conversation going at points but overall I think it was a good day. I hope she doesn't hate me now ! I really can't tell, but I really hope she had a good time b/c Hazen and his family mean a lot to me.
Hazen's sick, which sucks. I'll take care of him... as always =]
I like taking care of him, mono has given me a lot of opportunities for that one. Hopefully he's feeling a bit better in the morning because...
WE'RE GOING ZIPLING !!
oh... and after shopping today I just might have an outfit for Markus's !

1 comment: