Friday, August 21, 2009

Do I look like brocoli yet ? b/c I feel like I'm turnin into a great green monster

Today I got out of bed, and wandered into the shower. Eventually made it into the car and only slightly embarrased myself in front of Skyler... Jazzy's awesome brother. Him & my mom are doing a skateboard project together...
Tyler, the lazy one

Walker & Chris =]
After helpin out w/ the skateboard project I went to Hazens... delayed b/c he had some other stuff he had to do, which was a bummer. We spent the day at Hazen's, and I semi-started to learn how to longboard ! Super cool since I suck... hardcore.
Then I went to work which was super busy. I was a good shift, although I was mega-pooched, and really busy the only thing that bugged me was when the 2 other servers & the bartender were doing shots and I was workin' my ass off on the floor. Fucking minors.
I got some takeout, which I kinda regret now haha then went to Hazen's. I gave him my jacket, and begged him to sneak over. No dice.
I miss him already, he's leaving tomorrow for Tofino... my little surfer boy.
Tomorrow I'm sleeping over @ the most wonderful Shaelee's. I'm bringing the booze, and she's supplying the house & the marijuana. Good stuff. I'm glad to be hanging out w/ Shaelee, we haven't hung out in a really long time and her new budding friendship w/ Bri might make me a little jealous (hence the post title). I doubt she'll read this, so it doesn't matter. God I miss having a best friend... oh on that note Tamara's coming home for a visit on Monday and I might not even see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment