Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exhaustion ?

So I got my camera back. thank you so much Dad !!
I'm not going to blogg for very long, just give you a quick low-down.
today I got a lot of walking in. Walked from Stone Pipe to Hazen's, picked up my iPod and dropped him off some lunch, walked to SEAPARC and did my Skating Instructor's course for 4 hours. Walked from SEAPARC and met Hazen; then we proceeded to Subway then on to Markus's. Then I walked back to Work Link for the One Stop Shop, over to the doctor's, then up to the Church for a meeting.
1. I'm doing a Skating Instructor's course, and I'm loving it. Hopefully it can be a job for me !! Tomorrow we are teaching 3-5 year old's how to skate. I'm partnered w/ Carlee Hay... oh well. you win some you lose some.
2. Today was the first time I've seen Hazen since Saturday, we're not seeing much of each other these days.
3. I'm getting exchange students from Mozambique in 11 days !! (that's what the meeting was for)

Well I've done my homework, and uploaded my photos and now it's time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! i wish i was taking a skating instructor course! id love to do that!

    ReplyDelete