Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So much time has passed

I haven't been blogging for a while, and therefore I appologize for the excess. Times have been hard, tears have been spilt.
I am currently making dinner, I know I'm a great multi-tasker. The oven or furno is my partner in crime, my baby's daddy... it's his weekend w/ the kid.
School isn't as hard anymore, I'm getting back into the rythm. The only thing that I don't like about school and that I really am not enjoying is the not seeing Hazen much. I see him in class, but it's just a tease. I see his broad back sitting in front of me and I just want to push my desk out of the way and wrap myself around his strong shoulders. I want to kiss his neck and snuggle into him as deep as I can. But I can't, b/c we're in the middle of AP English for cryin' out loud ! I don't, but I want too.
Leadership is going well for me, we had a speaker from Rwanda in yesterday and we've commited to continuing to help his schools. I think that we should initiate a program where we buy them a CD player and then record ourselves reading books. Then we would send these tapes along w/ the books to Rwanda so they could listen and read in English. I'm sure there are dozens of grants that we could apply for that support illiteracy and such, I'm sure that it is possible. I'm sure that I want too. I'm sure they will get the books. They will.

I had two job interviews yesterday, and I've been offered one of them. The other said they would call me by the end of the week. I really want the other. I enjoy my current job, I just can't decide. How the hell did I get myself into this mess ?

It's time for me to go to work, I have responsibilities you know. Responsibilities that I sometimes feel I'm not up-holding. My responsibilities to Hazen, my responsibility to snuggle into his arms at every possible moment. God, I miss him... the him he is when we are just us.

No comments:

Post a Comment