Sunday, September 20, 2009

An explosion of Lampe.

So once I got home on Friday I was peacefully watching Tyra.... then Cara arrived.
First of all I just want to say I love Cara Marks, she's so great. She's almost always positive and is super strong, she's been through a lot and yet she manages to smile all the time. Also she is so goofy and wacky, she honestly doesn't give a shit what people think of her and she rocks it... BAM. CONFIDENCE.
So we finished watching Tyra (it was super educational) and then we made some super awesome pizzas. Then we made the most amazing banner that has ever existed. I unfortunately wasn't smart enough to take pictues of it. It said
OHME. Even though you're a bone head, we love you.
Happy fete !!

for Miss Lampe =] an awesome birthday present if I do say so myself.
Then we went to Lampe's.
An hour late
but it didn't matter
b/c we had an amazing banner.

Then the fun started. I will give you an equation so you can figure out how much fun we had...

GINGER


+
LAMPE


+

SMILLS & CARA-BOMA



+

CHUNG

+

ARMY

+

AUDETTE

+

MEIKLE

+

BOOBS

=

&

&

the above picture is the explanation to why the Koreans didn't

start a war w/ Canada. It's simple.

We have lesbians.

No comments:

Post a Comment