Saturday, September 12, 2009

umm .... pardon ?

So yesterday I went home at break, and slept for 2 hours. I was feeling really sick, but after my nap I felt a bit better. I got all my fall-fair entries in order and then Hazen came over. He'd been at my house for about 15 minutes when he got a call that he had to work that night and left soon after. That kinda sucked, but oh well.
I showered and then headed in to pick up the exchange students. We left at 530 (when we were supposed to arrive @ the church) but on the way we stopped b/c there was a squirrel in the road. We honked our horn to encourage it off the road but when it moved it was dragging its back legs. So we went over to Jennifer's house and got a bucket and a towel and went back for the little guy. We weren't able to find him afterwards, I felt really bad. Half an hour later we eventually made it to the church and met Dave & Enoufre (e-noof-fray). Dave talks a lot, but I think that was partly b/c he's super nervouse and Enoufre speaks hardly any English so he doesn't talk much at all. I'm sure by the time they leave I'll know quite a bit of Portugese.
I will post pictures of them as soon as I can, I keep forgetting to charge my camera battery.
This morning I woke up feeling more sick than ever. I took some cold medication and am going to try and find some one to cover my shift tonight.
I puked in the shower this morning, but don't tell anyone that. It's the fall fair, the chilli cook-off, their first day here and most importantly Hazen & my's 10 month. That's right double digits mofuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment