Thursday, September 10, 2009

ginger snap ? ginger sneeze.

So school is interesting. I don't mind being back I guess but as I'm sitting in my classes I can't yet keep my mind focused... except in English. English w/ Mrs.Zanardo is my favorite hour (2 if I'm lucky) of the whole day. It's a great class, apart from being an awesome subject w/ my favorite teacher I've got a lot of friends in that class. Hazen (our only class together), Lampe, Cara, Shaelee, Kaitlyn and many more. I'd be great if Bekki were there too.
I like seeing everyone, for sure but I am finding I really don't enjoy my academics much lately which is something I used to love. I'm finding that I look forward all day to my English block, and math is actually my 2nd favorite. I know, holy shit right ?
yesterday was our first full day, and I got homework. Gaah Doneiki we're not going to get along if you keep this up. Then I went and hung out w/ Joe, my older brother. He's a commercial fisherman and is gone for months at a time. The night went as it usualy does, we all piled into the truck and went up Sooke. Hung around for a while and smoked some reefer. Then, as is the custom when it's a Joe & Emily day, we kicked everyone out of the truck (which gathers a lot of people... tailgaiting where ever we go) and headed into Langford. We had dinner at the Maygold Village and saw Inglorious Bastards... a good, if strange, movie.
I liked seeing Joe, it's always interesting. It's very chill. We ride around in his truck and he pays for everything. I liked seeing him but it was kind of bad timing since it was after my first day back at school and I was exhausted. On the way home I almost started crying at just how much I wished I was curled up next to Hazen under his warm covers, falling asleep in his arms. A few tears fell, unnoticed.
It was a good thing I saw Joe, 'cause he left this morning about 3 am. Today at school we started curiculum and I've got homework... it's English though so I don't mind. I'm feeling really sick, my throat is killing me and I keep sneezing. My mommy is making me some food since I just spent the past 4 hours helping her get ready. The exchange students arrive tomorrow... and it's time for me to do my homework and go to sleep... and yes I plan to be sleeping w/in the hour.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i was too.
    i have mrs. anderson.
    did you read my post? yeah, they changed ALL my courses. and owen is left alone in drama :( hes also mad at me. which makes me feel even worse. what a jerk, right? lol. talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete