Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LGs

Do you know what bugs me ? the older guys hittin on the lgs.
So if you're not from 642 and have never heard of an lg than here we go, an lg is a little girl. but not just any little girl, a young girl who wears a lot of make up, waay to short skirts and waay too low shirts. A little girl who has succesfully turned herself into an older girl by changing the way she looks instead of the way she acts.
Now when we got into EMCS a lot of grade 9 girls started dating gr 10 guys, and even some grade 11 guys *cough*James Price*cough* but that was okay. I'll tell you why it was okay, 1. b/c the term lg hadn't really come around yet and 2. b/c the girls of our grade were considerably more mature than the ones in grade 9 this year.

I know you might be thinking, that's a little harsh and unfair. I really don't mind when people date people who aren't their age, it's quite common in fact. I've even done it myself a few times but it bugs me when the older person uses the fact that they're older to seduce the younger.
It wouldn't bug me if I didn't walk through the commons in the morning and see 4 or 5 groups of 6 or 7 girls surrounding by 1 or 2 guys in grade 10 or 11. They've got no confidence, it's not special. It's older guy showing off to girls they don't care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment