Friday, September 25, 2009

Sittin at home, on a Friday night.

So I was supposed to get drunk w/ Shaelee tonight, but that fell through. So now I'm sitting at home blogging while she is getting wasted off my 2/6. FML.
Today I hung out w/ Hazen, some much neede time. We watched The Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past (only about 6 months over-due) and then goofed around for a while. It was good to catch up, I've been feeling very lost w/out him.
I'm looking forward to the Celtics game next weekend, I need to get drunk. I need to get out of my stupid house and be a teenager. All my friends are out livin it up and I'm sitting here thinking about things that aren't relevant.
Have you ever notice how many words are contractions ?

No Hair = Nair
Little Edge = Ledge
Not Ever = Never

No comments:

Post a Comment