Friday, July 31, 2009

sleep ? yes please.

I'm exhausted, and therefor shallow. I really shouldn't blog, I should just go to bed. My mouth hurts, my room smells and we're out of fucking bananas. The latter being b/c my grama is on a new spree of only eating bananas, grilled cheese and icecream.
The Art Show was good, I enjoyed myself. I'm pree dissapointed in the 12 or so people who said they were coming... and didn't show. Thanks for the fucking support guys.
Hazen played amazingly, and I heard him sing for the first time. He was great, and according to Shaelee is "the next big Irish boy !"
Alyssa was great as well, belting out the lyrics to songs I don't like but the sound of her voice makes every teenage girl wish she was Alyssa... or atleast had her voice.
I'm hungry, and exhausted. They don't mix. I feel like crying, which is horrid.
Also I'm feeling very jealous. Shaelee is getting more piercings and Jessica Lampe is getting a tattoo, 2 things I desperately want but can't have b/c of my over-controling parents... who are gettng on my nerves. They treat me like crap, and tell me they don't want me around then half an hour later want to be best friends. Fucking choose one.
I'm going to bed now, I've got to be @ Barb's for 830 am to babysit until I have to work @ Stone Pipe for 130.
Great. Monsters for kids and gouches for customers.
Oh, and she hasn't phoned.
Thank fucking god for Hazen.

No comments:

Post a Comment