Monday, July 27, 2009

"well baby that's just the ugly truth"

This morning I awoke, earlier than I would have liked considering how late Hazen and I were on the phone last night. The poor boy is going through withdrawl, there's not too much swell and his wetsuit is now too small and has been passed onto his little brother.
We'll have been going out for a year on November 12th, which may seem far away now but I know it's really just around the corner. I know what I'm going to get him, a didgeridoo. He's got one he's made himself... just PVC Pipe and surf wax. I'll get him a hand-carved one soon enough... just got to save up the money and with the increase of shifts @ the restaurant that won't take too long.
This week I'm working tomorrow @ 6, Thursday @ 6, Saturday from 130 - 330 then Sunday @ 530. Oh, and I'm also babysitting from 830 - 130 on Saturday. Finally some decent hours !
I applied at Village Foods on Thursday, and I'm waiting for her to phone. The phone didn't ring with her inquiries today... hopefully tomorrow !
Soo anyways.... Hazen came over, showing up without phoning to find me in the shower. lol. Then we headed up to the lake on our bikes, my muscles considerably sore from my run/swim yesterday. We walked up a trail and spent a while appreciating each other and the nature around us. Yeah, we're hippies like that. Then in for a swim, then flying back down the road in order to catch the bus.
On to the community bus, met up with Jessica Lampe. Then Hazen headed home and Dalton & Zack arrived. The 4 of us headed into Langford, to see The Ugly Truth. It was good, although the tension between the 4 of us was interested. All the little connections and intricasies that make life interesting.
Back on the bus, the ride passed quickly as I was able to talk to Justin the whole way. Got some usefull advice about didgeridoo's and life in general, it was great to re-connect with him.
Now I'm confused and exhausted, and am going to go to bed.
g'night =]

No comments:

Post a Comment