Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the oldtime music plays in the background

At this very moment I'm feeling a bit grouchy. Like "no Mr.Cratchet, you can't have Christmas day off", that kind of grouchy.
I don't mean to bitch, but I've got to.
I've got an upwards of 30 + bug bites, which are not only enfuriatingly itchy but span across my body giving me the appearance of someone ridden with disease !
Both knees hurt. One is swollen and red, it's not too noticable. Like the kind of swollen and red that only the injured notice, or maybe those that pay close attention, so it's easier for everyone else to forget about it. And continue to knock it, sending pain coursing through the joint. The other is just a bit tender, only hurts when you push on it.
I want to cut my tongue out of my head. On Monday night while at the movies I bit it, hard with my back molars. Now my tongue is swollen and has been bleeding since Monday night. It hurts to do pretty much everything. It decreases my will to talk, and to eat. I really haven't been eating since Monday, it's now Wednesday. Also, the only way I can talk w/out too much pain is if I lift up my tongue, creating a lisp.
So now I'm a limping, also do to extremely sore muscles, heap of red spots that communicates with a lisp.
Also, she hasn't called. She said she'd call to create a further interview but she hasn't.
and now that I've bitched, I'm off to clean my fucking room.

1 comment: