Thursday, July 23, 2009

This blog is as it says potential satisfaction. we've all got potential, I figured I better put what I strive to be, potential satisfaction instead of a potential dissapointment which really we all are. Potential satisfaction. sure, yet even that doesn't really fit. I'd rather not settle for being satisfied, but strive for happiness even exuberance. exuberance, that would've been a much better word. Wish I'd thought of that one a few minutes ago.
I don't know how I feel today, unhappy but yet on a rollercoaster I guess. He just called to say he loved me. that's it, that's all. He's about to start work and just wanted to pass along the message. I'm so lucky, and yet tears constantly spill from my eyes. fuck. he's calling because I was honest with him, finally. I laid it all on the line which I couldn't do before because I didn't have the words but just acknowledging that was what gave me the platform to create them.
I didn't have the words, but now I do. sort of. =]
This morning I meant to go into Sooke with my dad, but the alarm clock didn't get me out of bed early enough. scratch that, my lazy drive didn't get me out of bed. so instead I headed into the faraway little town on the community bus, and handed in my resume to Village Food Markets. It went well, she said she would phone me for a further interview. Helps my parent's are friends with her, her as in the manager of the store in charge of all hiring/firing.
Spent some time with Hazen, grabbed some soft serve. It was nice. Just nice.
Came home, and dog-sat the neighbour's dog... should probly go back over there to check on the ladies.
Was honest, and am now killing time before going to babysit.
I hope she calls =]
I'm glad he called =]
I hope this all works out =]
I hope this blog turns into exuberance. potential exuberance.

No comments:

Post a Comment