Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"you're barley even ginger anymore"

I'm currently at Hazen's house... without him. It's kind of weird, this is the 3rd time I've been here solo... oh wait no 4th. The first time was only for a few minutes, he had to go to work and my mom was late picking me up. the 2nd well.. we'll leave that one out. The 3rd he went to guitar and I remained here... making dinner for his family which was extremely fun ! And now... while he's at guitar again. Aah well it's not too bad, semi awkward but I've huddled myself downstairs on the computer and am avoiding interaction. I would hang with Madeliene but she has a friend over, Jasmine I think.
Today is my brother's 18th birthday. I haven't seen him, and I doubt I will. He signed into msn this morning, from i'm not sure where, and I wish him a "Happy Birthday loser". We won't DO anything for his birthday, just like we didn't do anything for mine. I didn't get him a present, but hey he's never gotten me a birtday present. That's how it is with me and my family... we forget about each other. Like on my birthday instead of coming to my play in which I was a main character he got in a road-side fight and broke 2 bones. Not only did he totaly forget my birthday, I was the one who paid for his ticket for the show. We've only known each other for 4 years, I guess half-siblings are unique that way.
Some people I find extremely confusing. That's how I'm feeling today. They say one thing and then prevent it from happening. I have friends who get screwed around love-life wise and it annoys me to hell ! I have a guy friend who's had his heart broken so many times that he is afraid to let anyone get close to him. He momentarily slips up, and begins to reveal to a girl that he likes her then in the darkness of a movie theatre when she tries to get his attention he sits hard as a rock. A cold shoulder. He's afraid to love, while some of my other friends are desperate for it. Well, desperate for it with one person. I hate that I have friends, 2 in particular, who seem between a rock and a hard place when it comes to love. I love both of them so much, and they deserve someone to hold their hand and make them feel as good as they truly are. I wish some other people would see them as I do, and step up to the plate. I can't be that person for them, atleast not right now, but they deserve someone. And I hope they come soon, or smarten up.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete