Thursday, July 30, 2009

the crown falls from heads unworthy and right onto ours

Today was a good day, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow ! Today I spent the morning at Bekki's, a portion of the afternoon w/ Hazen up sooke, the rest of the afternoon at home cleaning my room, then off to work for 6. Work was good, makin money !!
Tomorrow I want to rise early, and head into Sooke on my bike. Hopefully see Hazen for a bit, then head to Shaelee's for a couple of hours before going to the Youth Night of the Art Show. This is a partly Youth Council event so I have to be manning it a little, I really hope that lots of people show up... although I kind of doubt they will. That's what happens when you try and get youth at an art show... oh well ! Hopefully it will work out !
I've got a "goody bag" to give to Shaelee, which I'm excited about. She's one of the best people to give gifts too because she reacts so enthusiasticly. I've sent her flowers, and brought her back clothes from foreign countries and she always reacts the way I imagine her too. She's perfect that way, and it makes me want to pamper her :P
The art show is something I'm particularly looking forward too, no matter how many people show up. I can't wait to see Hazen perform, when he's on stage and I'm watching it makes my heart swell w/ pride. I can't help but to smile from ear to ear, yeah that's right bitch. that's my man. His music speaks to me in ways that no others do, it connects to my hippie heart.
I'm off to watch Milk, a movie which no one else will watch w/ me. Am I the only one who likes documentary based films about gay politicians ?
Oh, and I've got some journaling to do =]

No comments:

Post a Comment