Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Today was a better day"

Today was a good day, and our bake sale made $165.95. Isn't that amazing ?
We are raising money for 2 highschools in Rwanda, who's principal came to us a couple of weeks ago to give a speach. Belmont Highschool so far has $300, well they've got atleast twice the student population so.. fuck them.
At lunch I hung out with Jessica, Dalton and Hazen which was nice. and after school Shaelee and I went to my ex place of employment... Stone Pipe Grill ; which is now Shaelee's current place of employment. Way to go Shaelee !!! I'm glad she got a job there, so now I don't have to listen to her bitch all the time :P haha jk
Then after appys and hiring with Shaelee we did of course what any girl would do with spare time up Sooke, we went to the Sally Anne. Hazen met us there after his guitar lesson with the oh so cool Jeff and then we walked back to his place, spilling my slushie in the process.
Today was a good and well-balanced day, full of smiles, giggles, cold, and amazing sunsets... oh and some family guy too.
We are writing personal essays in English, I could just write them all year. I think I might write one about how much and why I hate "Ben", and call it 2 inches because that's how close he came to taking away one of the most important things I've ever had.
Oh geez, I just looked up at the computer desk and there is cheesecake batter in the corner... a side-effect of Dave, Onofre and my food fight last night. It was fun, we laughed until we cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment