Monday, October 19, 2009

Life to the root of abortion


So, I would like to just say that so far academically this year has been quite hard. Especially mathematics. My teacher is Mrs.Doniecki, and she's horrid. I find it hard to do the questions, when she doesn't explain them well. Her class is out of control, and no one isn't behind... actually I'm finally all caught up =]
Yesterday I spent 2 1/2 hours doing only math homework, and another 45 minutes today. Yesterday there was one question that stumped me, I couldn't get the right answer for the life of me... and eventually Onofre, Dave and I spent 20 minutes on this one question.

I went in to her classroom at lunch today, and she explained it to me. I get it now. Want to know why I didn't get it ?
Because she didn't explain to us the final step in the 4 step equation because she "didn't think we would need it" and when I told her "how could you have not thought we'd need it ? Why do you think so many people failed the test ?" she just said, "oops, oh dear".
"HEY ! TEACHER ! Leave those kids alone" - Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment