Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tired !

Today was a good day, I went to my first lesbian wedding. Congrats Winnie & Joe-Anne. I love the name Winnie, I think I might name my baby girl that. Along with Lilliana ! Winnie and Lilliana, and maybe a Hazen JR ? Hmm, I wonder if we'll get married.
I never let myself indulge in such a notion, I hated the girls that were like "I'm going to marry him. That's just the way it's going to be". yeah, what ever. I could see myself marrying Hazen, but I don't "know" it's going to happen. I would be okay with it, for sure. Although there's always a downside to only really being w/ one person your entire life... you don't get to have your "slutty summer" where you do things you wouldn't tell a soul haha

I bought Hazen a turntable today, it's pretty sweet if I do say so myself. We're having a few problems with hooking it up to an amp but we know it works b/c when you get a record player going you can hear it, very quietly. So it works, we just haven't figured out the wires yet. I bought it for him for our 11 month.
Now we don't do presents, not for Valentines, not for month-aversaries, only birthdays and christmas. But he bought me PIGS tickets last month, and I really wanted to buy him a record player, so I bought it for him for our 11 month. 11 months. holy fuck. I know what I want to buy him for our 1 year, but I'm not going to put it on here b/c there's a chance he might see.
11 months is amazing, it's much 5 months longer than I've ever gone out w/ anyone else. 11 months seems almost more important that a whole year, it's like turning 18, you're a legal adult, but you can't drink yet or go clubbing. You're almost there but the big 19 (or the big 1) seems so much closer, it seems possible. It hasn't felt possible until this moment.
Well I'm going to go to bed, I'm tired ! I've got to be at SEAPARC at 830 tomorrow morning for the final stage of my first aid course, along with work. Then I'm going over to Hazen's house once I'm done at 430. Hopefully going to get that turntable and msn for Hazen working !

toodles :]

No comments:

Post a Comment