Sunday, October 11, 2009

happily exhausted

So I am officially a certified Standard First Aid Provider.
aka, the course is over ! it was actually one of the better courses that I've taken, and the young instructor made it a bit more fun. His name was Matt, and he treated the Baby Anne Dolls with surprising hostility haha
I got up early, and got my mom to french braid my hair, then proceeded into Sooke. After a quick stop at the corner store for some French Vanilla Capaccinno I was at SEAPARC for 830.
I had my 2nd lesson today, and it was amazing ! It went really well, and I know that Carrie was really impressed. I don't mean to brag, but my lesson is the only one that was up and running, learning things ! I've got 14 kids in my lesson, and they're all darling. "Bradly" is so cute, he's a quick learner and is the only one that talks. "okay is everybody ready ?" everyone else just shakes their heads nervously but "Bradly" does a little bunny hop and shouts "YES !". He's so cute ! And of course "Charlotte" tries so hard, and she gets so excited about telling her mom everything that she learned that day. She's so adorable, I just want to bring her home with me. All the kids are great, and the lesson went so well !
Then we finished off and I went back to Hazen's house, earlier than expected.We had the house to ourself for 3 or so hours, and it was really nice. To just be with each other, nothing between us.
Then we had a nice dinner, that we made =] well really all we did was put it in the oven.
And now I'm home, exhausted, but happily exhausted. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, it's also our 11 month.
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment