Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grrrrrrr, put up your dukes

My mom and I are fighting. Which to me isn't really hurtfull, just really annoying. My mom and I hardly ever fight, so this is usual. I'm not used to it. I keep forgetting I'm mad at her and then saying something friendly... FML. Totaly against what I'm fighting for. Which I'm not sure what it is...
I've got a problem, but I shant write it on here because it's not really a problem... yet. It's just the potential for a problem. I don't know how to feel about it. optomistic or condeming ? it varies. Anyways, this problem is getting to me and I appologize to everyone and anyone for my rude behavior as of late. Hopefully it will resolve itself soon enough.
Anyways, my mom and I are fighting. Which I have to say again, doesn't happen very much. Most of the time my mother and I are almost friends, pretty much. She doesn't realize how lucky she is that I spend time w/ her, that sounds very self-righteous of me but I just look at the people around me and think of the things they say to their parents and the things they keep from them... and I have to think that she's lucky. I could be so much worse. I say that as a threat, but really it's just a bluff.
Oh well, things will blow over and hopefully things will sort themselves out

No comments:

Post a Comment