Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy and sad

I'm happy, my problem has resolved itself ! There's nothing more relieving than skipping a death sentence, well not a death sentence but definetly a life sentence !
I'm sad because I'm not sure what's going to happen with my grandmother. Today my mom argued with her all day to try and get her to take her pills but she wouldn't. Still hasn't. If she can't take her pills she will die of a heart attack or a stroke. I don't know what to do, and neither does anyone else.
Today I went over to Eli's house with Hazen, Emily, Richard, Owen and of course Eli. Yuliya and Tyler were supposed to come but Yuls wasn't feeling well. I had a lot of fun, I like hanging out with friends, in a group !! Which I don't do often, but I like it. We should do it more :) Once I move downstairs then we can all go down there and chill and watch movies. This time next month, I'll be packing !!
I'm off to do some homework, and here's hopin my grandmother chooses to take her pills !

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were hanging out like right by my house and didn't come say hi or anything!

    ReplyDelete