Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy !

So today was a great day, with a bad ending. But, I won't let them spoil my day, my day was great.
I was sceptical about it, not sure if it would work out. The evening was riddled with traces of them and they're shallowness but it's all okay, I'm bigger than that. School was good, I met my Thai student, her name is Sang-Sang... and she thinks I am crazy for having so many piercings.
After school Hazen and I wandered around up Sooke for a while, and ended up in The Stick In The Mudd, only the best place on Earth.
We hung around, and played Squabble. We drank coffee and nibbled on delicious peanut butter nut bars. We found Yuliya, only to have her ditch us. Then we went up Sooke, and went to Alex's house. We walked in on him & Jenn... that was only a little awkward. Eventually we high-jacked them for a movie and headed into Langford.
We ate dinner at Romeo's, and kicked ourselves when the cheque came. One day, I will dine and dash... just not in my home town ish =]
Then we went and saw Couple's Retreat, and absolutely amazing movie. I was happy, almost the entire time! We got soaked in the rain, and we laughed until we almost cried. The evening was dotted by posers, and people I'm currently mad at. Oh well, I lift my head high.
We bussed home, and had fun all the way. We're all tired, but we're all happy. I'm happy, for the first time in a while. I'm completely broke, and need to buy a birthday present tomorrow ... I'll figure it out ! I'm broke, but it was completely worth it. I smile, genuinely.

"The meaning of life is
to give life meaning"
- Ken Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment