Sunday, October 18, 2009

I remember turning 10...

Do you remember turning ten ? I remember turning ten :)
It wasn't an especially good year, grade five. I learned a lot of hard lessons that year, but alas we all will eventually. For all the short comings that grade five had to offer, I distinctly remember turning ten ! I remember being super excited, I thought I was dope shit !
I don't know how many girls I had at my birthday party, but I remember playing Frisbee Golf and Jennifer Noble somehow injuring her leg. I remember sleeping in our huge tree house, and I remember that Annie gave me Mary Kate & Ashley dolls...
Yesterday Hazen's little sister Madeleine turned ten ! She's been so excited, waiting and waiting for weeks ! Her party was yesterday also, to which she invited me :) It was very fun ! I got her a beautiful boquet of flowers, her first, and my mom painted her a painting of their new puppy; Daisy. Charmaine (Hazen's mom) cried when she saw the painting, it was adorable.
4 other 10 year-olds arrived at 5, and we all ate pizza and they decorated pumpkins. Then the girls went swimming till about 8 and Hazen, Damien, Dean and I created an AWESOME haunted house downstairs. The girls were led through it, and we scared them silly ! It was actually quite fun.
Then we all had icecream cake, and the girls went downstairs and watched a movie while Hazen, Dean, Damien and I watched The Stone Of Destiny upstairs, cute movie btw. I wrote positive phrases on sticky notes and put them all around Maddy's mirror, and on the ceiling above her bunk bed I put two sticky notes that said "Goodnight lovebug"
Dean and Hazen drove me home at about eleven, I had had a great day ! Hazen was a bit grouchy, well not grouchy but not as happy as usual. Maybe he's just tired, but I really hope he's not getting tired of me.

Only 25 days or 602 hours or 36158 minutes until it has been a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment