Thursday, April 15, 2010

one day friend, i'll push my homework aside. one day friend, i'll say no to my boss when he offers me extra shifts. one day friend, i'll dance down the street. one day friend, my tan will come from lying on my roof not from running after kids all day in the sun. one day friend, i'll stay up past 10:30. one day friend, i'll spend my friday night somewhere that isn't home or work. one day friend, i'll go to a party. one day friend, i'll sip on a beer. one day friend, we'll take a camping trip. one day friend, we'll drive around just because we can. one day friend, we'll have not a care in the world. one day friend, you'll ask me to come with you on an adventure and I'll drop all my responsibilities and we'll split.
one day friend, one day !

No comments:

Post a Comment