Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas !

Okay well the title to this post has nothing to do with the contents.
okay, well Friend A is new this year at our school but I've totaly fallen in love with her.
Friend B has some faults but for a while last year was my best friend and also a crush.
Friend C I've known since elementary school although we've never been very close. I like her, she's nice and she's funny and she's older and we're kind of friends because I've worked really hard to get it that way.

Friend B & C went out last year, and friend A & B are going out now. Friend B is still in love with friend C and friend C has a secret. Friend A is completely head over heels for friend B, but friend B still sleeps in Friend C's bed almost every night (although "nothing" goes on).

This fucking pisses me off.
1. Friend A doesn't deserve to be smudged like this.
2. Friend B needs to get over Friend C because it will never be romanticly working between them.
3. Friend C needs to abolish her secret.
4. If Friend B can not stop emotionally being with Friend C she needs to end it with Friend A because Friend A deserves some one who can be all with her.

I like/love them all but this stupid triangle just pisses me off. I could knock out one of the legs and let it tumble down but a relationship should be between 2 people, and 3rd (or even a 4th) distorts things.
It's none of my bussiness, but they're all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment