Monday, January 17, 2011

well I know
we gonna make it if we take it slow
you never know what you're gonna get
when you live your life like a russion roulette
I know I know,
well I know,
you can't just live your life on the run
my daddy told me listen my son
what I say aint always what I done

I'm not the best
and most the things I try and do
I make a mess
out of most things, yes it's true
but I still climb to the top
before I get to ride it down
and I don't raise a deal about the things that I have done and found

'Cause I'm just a man, but a man with a lot to loose
got a lot of choice to make
but not a whole lot of choice to choose
do I accept my fate or do I go and refuse
got the false estate and I got to state the truth

and that's the problem,
there ain't no right or wrong
One's a bible about getting ahead
and one's a bible about getting gone

Well I know
we're gonna make it
if we take it slow
you never know what you're gonna get
living your life like a russian roulette
and I know, I know
you can't live your life on the run.
and my daddy told me listen my son
what I say aint always what I've done

No comments:

Post a Comment