Sunday, October 31, 2010

dad, you are so falsely hopeful. stop talking about taking the summer off work and driving across Canada because I know that it is just another one of your crack-pot ideas... but it's just to tempting. I would have loved to drive across Canada, but next summer just doesn't work for me.
Sorry, but this "adventure as a family" comes just too little too late.





hey dad, remember that time you were going to teach me to ride a bike?
hey dad, remember when you told me I was an only child?
hey dad, remember when you told me you were going to make us all a family?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to go to disneyland?
hey dad, remember when we were going to "cleanse our bodies"?
hey dad, remember that time you became buddist?
hey dad, remember that time you told me you weren't a stoner?
hey dad, remember that time you were going to run a marathon?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to start swimming together?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to fix up the firebird?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to go fishing?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to buy a sailboat?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to start a garden?
hey dad, remember that time we were going to go to mexico?
hey dad, remember that time you were going to teach me to drive a motorcyle?
hey dad, remember that time... when I believed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment