Saturday, June 26, 2010

well the school year is finally done. I have finished all of my exams and am now sorting through the things I want to keep and the things I no longer need. I have taken all of my work out of my binders, and put it in a huge pile in the middle of my living room. There is no point in keeping it, I have completed the course, the material is no longer needed. I'm going to throw it out. But I'm having troubles, because when I look at that huge pile of no-longer-needed papers all I can see is the effort and care and time that went into those assignments. As a student who works hard in school, that's hours and hours of dedication... now worthless. I put in all that effort, for what ? A little note on my file saying that I passed Advanced Placement Science 10.
Everything has an expiration date, even your efforts... there they are ... on the floor in a pile... worthless.... fucking pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment